Here are a list of bombs currently added in the game, all 29.
- #1 - Standard Bomb: The most basic bomb. It beeps a few times, then explodes.
- #2 -TNT Crate: Works like the Standard Bomb, but is much harder to push around. Tends to drop near players.
- #3 - Dynamite: Dynamite will not explode until its fuse is lit by another explosion.
- #4 - Soccerbombs: You can kick these bombs by running into them. Red ones will count down as soon as they get kicked.
- #5 - Discombobulator: Don't get caught in its purple pulse or you'll fall down!
- #6 - Homing Missile: This jerk locks on to a random player and tracks them down. If you hear ticking, look out!
- #7 - Air Strike: This bomb falls from the sky. It lights up the area it's about to hit with a yellow glow.
- #8 - Nuke: Stay away from the Nuke at all costs. When it falls, it destroys a huge chunk of the map.
5 explosions 35 damage each.
- #9 - Cluster Missile: This bomb works similarly to the Air Strike, but explodes into several smaller bombs when it hits.
- #10 - Black Hole Generator: On explosion, this bomb creates a black hole that sucks in any players or loose bricks that touch it.
- #11 - Stun Grenade: This grenade's explosion will stun players and halve their walkspeed for a while.
- #12 - Confusion Grenade: Works like the Stun Grenade, but reverses a player's walkspeed.
- #13 - Freeze Mine: Freezes the nearby terrain & players. Frozen terrain is slippery, but cannot be destroyed by explosions. Also turns burning parts into obsidian.
- #14 - Shock Mine: Electrocutes the nearby terrain, making it dangerous to touch. Can also electrocute looses parts.
Electrocuted terrain deals out 5 damage in quick succession.
- #15 - Nitro: As soon as a player touches it, it begins to explode. Be careful!
- #16 - Pumpkin Bomb: This bomb hides for a while then explodes suddenly. Look out for a purple light.
- #17 - Warp Mine: Teleports around the map randomly, then turns red and explodes.
- #18 - Zombomb: This bomb will follow around a random player in an attempt to harm them when it explodes.
- #19 - Firebomb: Works like a regular bomb, but only does damage & doesn't destroy terrain.
- #20 - Squid: It's a squid. Not really a bomb, is it? Don't let it blind you with its ink!
- #21 - Gravity Mine: Pulses repeatedly. Don't get caught in the blast or you'll lose your ability to jump temporarily!
- #22 - Classic Bomb: Essentially just a normal Bomb with slightly more range & damage.
- #23 - Pressure Bomb: More powerful & further-flinging version of the Bomb.
- #24 - Midas Bomb When it explodes, it drops a handful of Coins! Grab 'em while you can!
- #25 - Meteor: Falls from the sky. If it hits any loose parts, they will catch on fire.
20 Damage. Burning parts deal 5 damage in succession.
- #26 - Ice Meteor: Just like the Meteor, but it freezes parts & players instead.
- #27 - Duck?: These hot-tempered fowls will explode violently if they're touched.
- #28 - Piano: Don't get caught under one of these unless you want to lose most of your HP.
- #29 - Spiked Bomb: This bomb deals 10 damage when touched. No touching! (Unofficial description)