Meteor is a bomb that falls from the sky during normal rounds. It burns nearby blocks on impact, affected blocks deal 5 damage multiple times to players that touch it. The meteor doesn't deal damage on impact, but blocks do.
Tips and Tricks Edit
- Look out for meteors falling from the sky. They have moderate speed and are easy to spot and avoid.
- Avoid blocks affected by the Meteor,
- They can deal high damage over time. Use skills such as Hover to avoid burning blocks and use a Fireproof perk to completely negate Fire damage to yourself.
- Meteor has a model same as the Breath of Fire gear from the ROBLOX Catalog.
- There are multiple types of meteors. These are Ice, and the default Fire. There are upcoming Electric meteors, and Poison meteors.