Oh My Goodness, Is that meteor falling to Neptune? ~ thlahThe Ice Meteor is a skill available during the ROBLOX 2017 Holiday Event by acquiring all 10 Ornaments.
25/09/18 As of today you can still get the skill from the skill shop.
How It Works Edit
Upon activation, the player takes out a panel, presses a button and discards it. Soon, a fast Ice Meteor drops from the sky. On impact, it works like the Freeze and Ice Meteor; turns all blocks into ice in a certain blast radius. It also freezes players on impact for about 7 seconds.
Pros & Cons and Images Edit
- An okay recharge rate (around 20 seconds on LVL3)
- Can turn static blocks into loose blocks, breaking buildings.
- The skill is easy to acquire (during the event).
The meteor is silent and fast.
- Can be used along with a teammate for easy damage.
- Freezes players for 7 seconds.
- Low damage on impact (15 hp)
- The meteor can be blocked by ceilings.
- Easy to avoid if the meteor is noticed in time.
- Smaller radius than the Freeze Bomb.
Compared to the Freeze Bomb...
- The Freeze Bomb has a larger blast radius.
- The Bomb does not deal damage.
- The Bomb is easier to notice, but can have a faster fuse time in certain cases.
Tips And Tricks Edit
- You can break slim constructions by turning the blocks loose with ice.
- Couple up with a teammate; freeze enemies with the Meteor and let your friend damage them easily.
- The drop location is set when your player hits the button, not when you press F.
- Because frozen terrain is nearly indestructible, it can serve as a helpful platform. Use this if the map is ruined and you need a safe area.
- The Ice Meteor will not freeze or damage you if you're the one who spawned it. However, it can blast you away, which you can use to your advantage.
- It is unknown if the skill will be available after the event. However it is most likely not.
- Ok blokxee here, and YeS! you can still get it from the skill shop.
- The skill-spawned Ice Meteor is nearly undistinguishable from a game-spawned Ice Meteor.
- The only true way to figure out the two is to see if a panel is under the Ice Meteor. If it is, it's player-spawned.