Bombs are the core of this game. They work as an obstacle that tries to prevent players from surviving. They are what makes this game special and exciting. Remember that "bomb" isn't limited to exploding balls with fuses.
All of them have different properties; some kill players and some cripple them with effects. Bombs are divided into 2 categories: Damage Bombs and Effect Bombs. Damage Bombs try to damage or kill players while Effect Bombs give status effect to players, crippling them in various ways. Press the bomb you want to know more about and use CTRL+F to quickly find the bomb you're looking for!
Damage Bombs Edit
- - Standard Bomb: The most basic bomb, it beeps then explodes.
- - TNT Crate: Same as Standard Bomb, but are dropped above players.
- - Dynamite: Only explodes when lit by other explosions.
- - Soccerbombs: Can be kicked around. White ones start their countdown randomly while red ones start upon kick.
- - Homing Missile: Homes into a random player.
- - Air Strike: Slowly falls down, creates a large yellow glow.
- - Nuke: Explodes several times, instant killing any victim. It is spotted by an alarm and its red path.
- - Cluster Missile: Like Air Strike, but explodes into several other bombs.
- - Black Hole Generator: Creates a large black hole that sucks anything into the core.
- - Shock Mine: Temporarily electrifyes any nearby block.
- - Nitro
- - Pumpkin Bomb
- - Warp Mine
- - Zombomb
- - Firebomb
- - Classic Bomb
- - Pressure Bomb
- - Midas Bomb
- - Meteor
- - Ice Meteor
- - Duck?
- - Piano
- - Spiked Bomb