Bombs are the core of this game. They work as an obstacle that tries to prevent players from surviving. Bombs are the main things that make this game challenging and exciting for fun.
All of them have unique properties; some kill players directly. Others give them temporary effects, which can get other bombs to kill them easily. Bombs are divided into 2 categories: Damage Bombs and Effect Bombs. Damage Bombs try to damage or kill players while Effect Bombs give status effects to players, crippling them in various ways.
List of Bombs
- #1 Standard Bomb: The most basic bomb. It beeps a few times, then explodes. 20 Damage
- #2 -TNT Crate: Works like the Standard Bomb, but is much harder to push around. Tends to drop near players. 30 Damage
- #3 - Dynamite: Dynamite will not explode until its fuse is lit by another explosion. 45 Damage
- #4 - Soccerbombs: You can kick these bombs by running into them. Red ones will count down as soon as they get kicked.
- #5 - Discombobulator: Don't get caught in its purple pulse or you'll fall down!
- #6 - Homing Missile: This jerk locks on to a random player and tracks them down. If you hear ticking, look out! 40 Damage
- #7 - Air Strike: This bomb falls from the sky. It lights up the area it's about to hit with a yellow glow. 35 Damage
- #8 - Nuke: Stay away from the Nuke at all costs. When it falls, it destroys a huge chunk of the map. 5 explosions 35 damage each.
- #9 - Cluster Missile: This bomb works similarly to the Air Strike, but explodes into several smaller bombs when it hits.
- #10 - Black Hole Generator: On explosion, this bomb creates a black hole that sucks in any players or loose bricks that touch it. 15 damage
- #11 - Stun Grenade: This grenade's explosion will stun players and halve their walkspeed for a while.
- #12 - Confusion Grenade: Works like the Stun Grenade, but it disables a player's skill.
- #13 - Freeze Mine: Freezes the nearby terrain & players. Frozen terrain is slippery, but cannot be destroyed by explosions. Also turns burning parts into obsidian.
- #14 - Shock Mine: Electrocutes the nearby terrain, making it dangerous to touch. Can also electrocute looses parts. Electrocuted terrain deals out 5 damage in quick succession.
- #15 - Nitro: As soon as a player touches it, it begins to explode. Be careful! 40 Damage
- #16 - Pumpkin Bomb: This bomb hides for a while then explodes suddenly. Look out for a purple light.
- #17 - Warp Mine: Teleports around the map randomly, then turns red and explodes.40 Damage
- #18 - Zombomb: This bomb will follow around a random player in an attempt to harm them when it explodes. 30 Damage
- #19 - Firebomb: Works like a regular bomb, but only does damage & doesn't destroy terrain.
- #20 - Squid: It's a squid. Not really a bomb, is it? Don't let it blind you with its ink!
- #21 - Gravity Mine: Pulses repeatedly. Don't get caught in the blast or you'll lose your ability to jump temporarily!
- #22 - Classic Bomb: Essentially just a normal Bomb with slightly more range & damage.
- #23 - Pressure Bomb: More powerful & further-flinging version of the Bomb.
- #24 - Midas Bomb When it explodes, it drops a handful of Coins! Grab 'em while you can!
- #25 - Meteor: Falls from the sky. If it hits any loose parts, they will catch on fire.
20 Damage. Burning parts deal 5 damage in succession.
- #26 - Ice Meteor: Just like the Meteor, but it freezes parts & players instead.
- #27 - Duck?: These hot-tempered fowls will explode violently if they're touched.
- #28 - Piano: Don't get caught under one of these unless you want to lose most of your HP.
- #29 - Spiked Bomb: This bomb deals 10 damage when touched. No touching! (Unofficial description)
- #30 - Poison Mine: Poison Mine the nearby terrain, can also poison fog in terrain, making it dangerous to touch